Sure, StickyGram magnets are probably most often found stuck on the fridge, or stuck on the filing cabinet, or on the noticeboard… but now and again, just like you and I, they like to try out new places and spaces.
Why not experiment with your StickyGram magnets this Christmas and give them a home on your tree? Come January, when the festive fun is over, you can create a whole new display on your fridge!
Ready for the easiest how-to EVER?
1. You’ll need a Christmas tree. Ours just happens to be hot pink. And plastic. Of course, yours can be any shape, size or colour you like!
2. You’ll need some coloured paperclips. We were so very happy to find we had paperclips to match our StickyGram logo colours!
3. And you’ll need some StickyGram magnets. Get them here!
4. Carefully slide the paperclip over the corner of your StickyGram magnet (be sure not to damage the magnet - he’s tough, but he doesn’t like to be jabbed).
5. Hook the paperclip on to the branches of your tree!
6. Pop the kettle on, sit down, have a cup of tea, admire your ‘handiwork’.
Told you it was the easiest ‘how to’ ever, didn’t I?
We’re offering 3 for 2 / 5 for 3 StickyGram magnet sheets up until midnight Wednesday 13th November. Get yours now!